Do you want to destroy your yard just for mainline servicing?
Traditional mainline repair, installation and replacement methods are invasive. The require tearing up your yard to gain mainline access. This may mean removing bushes, trees, and even flatwork. All of that extra work amounts to bigger labor cost and a longer service time. That’s before you consider the cleanup. You shouldn’t put your property through it if you don’t need to. Enter Sarkinen Plumbing. We provide local directional boring in Battle Ground, WA. We can simply, cleanly, and safely provide your sewer system with mainline services.
Traditional mainline services destroy your yard.
Directional boring does more than benefit your yard.
Boring does more than protect your lawn. It comes with a wide range additional benefits.
- Directional boring shelters your property from construction related damage. Our boring methods can leave your property, hardscape, and landscape undamaged.
- Boring is also referred to as trenchless. This is because work is performed through a bored hole instead of a large trench to gain pipe access.
- Directional drilling is affordable. You don’t have to pay added repair fees to cover the damage caused by conventional line servicing methods.
- Horizontal boring doesn’t take as long. It’s also easier on the natural environment as a whole.
Is your mainline a candidate for directional boring?
We always inspect your existing system first. Trenchless options cannot be used in every case. Sometimes entire line replacements are better served with traditional options because mainline boring works through an enlarged pilot hole. The pilot hole is the only point used to access the current line or install the new line. Our technicians will identify all of your options and cover them completely. We want you to make the best choice, and we provide all the information you’ll need to do just that.
When can boring be used?
Depending on your property, pipes, and the nature of the work we may be able to use boring during:
- New main line installations
- Partial mainline replacements
- Mainline repairs
- Complete mainline replacements
Contact us today for boring services.
As your local boring company in Battle Ground, WA, we’re ready to work. Problems with a mainline can be crippling. Sewage might backup, toilets can stop, and flooding can occur. The last thing you want is to make the problem worse. We can fix it affordably, safely, and swiftly with directional boring. Call or contact us today for scheduling.