Our Code of Ethics
The Sarkinen Plumbing mission follows a strict set of standards, in which we strive to be the best in customer service, customer satisfaction, business profitability and employee happiness.
- We will serve our customers in a way which upholds integrity, objectivity, and competence.
- We will perform our work in a way which meets or exceeds all technical codes.
- We will explore each customer’s situation in order to understand the issues at hand, and to be able to formulate technical recommendations to provide solutions to the customer.
- We will Respect the property and homes of our customers by leaving them as clean as we found them.
- We will deliver.
- We will regard our employee’s feelings and satisfaction as it is important to provide superior customer service and company profitability.
- We will assign technical and support personnel to jobs which are in accordance with their knowledge and expertise.
- We will foster high performance standards by supplying our employees with an on-going basis training program.
- We will perform work based on our qualifications, experience, and technical competence.
- We will make superior service the mission of the jobs that we perform. This means that we will handle callbacks in a way which cause the minimum amount of inconvenience to our customers.
- We will stand behind the work that we perform for our customers.
- We will not perform services that abide by terms and conditions that might cause damage to the reputation and integrity of our profession.
- We will always follow the Golden Rule in all that we do.
- We will not deceptively advertise our services.
- We will maintain a professional attitude and behavior towards our customers, contractors, employees, suppliers and the public.
- We will agree with our customers in advance on the basis of our fees. Our fees will reflect the high quality services that we deliver.
- We will make it imperative to maintain a profitable business.
- We will be mindful of the ethical profit and value received by our customers.
- We will be good citizens of the corporate world.
- We will protect our communities by sharing knowledge of new developments with the communities that we serve.
- We will report any violation of this Code of Ethics.