Boring in Camas doesn’t destroy your yard for mainline service.
Traditional mainline installation, repair, and maintenance methods are invasive. They tear your yard up to access the mainline. This may mean tree, bush, and even flatwork removal. All of this adds up. You suffer from a long service time and larger labor cost. That’s before cleanup even begins. Why put your property and yourself through the experience if you don’t have to? Call on Sarkinen Plumbing instead.
Don't ruin your yard with traditional mainline servicing.
Directional boring doesn’t just benefit your property.
- Protect your property from construction damage. Directional boring gets results without hardscape, landscape, and property damage.
- Boring is also called trenchless. Work occurs through a bored hole to access the pipe. This replaces a traditional trench.
- Directional drilling is more affordable than trench methods. That’s because less damage means reduced repair fees across the board.
- Horizontal boring is a quicker process. It removes less earth and is easier on the environment.
Can your mainline be repaired with directional boring in Camas?
The first step is always a system inspection. Trenchless options aren’t available for every property. The more extensive the damage, the more likely traditional methods will be required. This is especially true when an entire line needs replacing. Mainline boring work is performed through a pilot hole. This hole is the only point of access to the plumbing line. That makes it ideal for targeted work. Our technicians will determine all of your available options. We’ll cover them in full before beginning work. We answer questions and give you every tool you need to make an informed choice.
When is boring an option?
Depending on your pipes, property, and the type of work being performed we can use boring in Camas during:
- New mainline installations
- Partial mainline replacements
- Mainline repairs
- Complete mainline replacements
Is my mainline work guaranteed?
When you choose Sarkinen for your mainline work in Camas, WA it is. Evey job we do is backed by our FIVE Star Service Guarantee. We follow up with our customers after every job to ensure complete satisfaction. You never have to worry when you choose Sarkinen. We’ve been making clients happy since 2003.
Contact us today for boring services in Camas.
As your local boring company in Camas, WA, we’re always ready to get to work. Mainline problems can cripple a home or business. Toilets can stop, flooding can occur, even sewage can back up. The last thing you want is a worsening problem. We fix it safely, swiftly, and affordably using directional boring. Call or contact us today for scheduling.