Maintain your landscaping with our directional boring in Portland.
Horizontal drilling is ideal for installation of underground water and sewer pipes since it has the least impact on surfaces and scenery. This method avoids the need to dig a trench, which could damage prized landscaping. A plumber can help.
Traditional methods of mainline repairs or repipes require removal of grass, trees, shrubs, decks, or concrete in order to access and lay pipes. Sarkinen Plumbing has the equipment for boring in Portland to repair water lines in a way that minimizes the damage to your nicely landscaped yard.
We deliver the best directional drilling service.
- Trenchless drilling in Portland requires special skills and equipment and not all plumbing companies are capable of handling such a sensitive job. Our phone representatives are glad to help determine if your situation requires this service.
- Our plumbers are professional from start to finish. We maximize convenience for you in terms of scheduling the repair as well as ensuring that our equipment doesn’t create any major disruption for you or your family.
- Our service makes sure that your determined time and budget expectations are met. We closely monitor and manage every step of the process so you can move on, worry free. As directional boring contractors we follow strict protocols for the safety of you, your family, and your landscape.
- Replacing plants and hardscaping materials after traditional excavation work is expensive, inconvenient, and difficult. Our service saves you money and time by avoiding costly damage to your property. But the benefits don’t stop there.
We now offer amazing financing options that will fit virtually any budget.
Help has arrived, and is more affordable than ever!
How trenchless boring is beneficial to your yard:
- One access point is used to lay multiple pipes.
- Using a bowered hole to work through creates less soil disruption and is, therefore, less damaging to nearby ecosystems.
- This method reduces rock fractures.
- Trenchless drilling decreases the likelihood of groundwater contamination.
- It is a faster process than traditional methods.
- Underground boring minimizes the hassle and cost of restoration.
Unsure whether your Portland property needs trenchless drilling? We can help!
Boring services are only necessary for certain situations. When all or portions of your sewer line need attention but they are buried under landscaping features, you may not want to harm them with conventional trench-digging techniques. Call us if you have questions or would just like some general information about directional boring in Portland.