Looking For An Emergency Plumber In Lake Oswego, OR?
You may have found out the hard way that sometimes, plumbing problems just can’t wait. In fact, most of the calls we get are plumbing issues that started small, but escalated quickly and unexpectedly. Damage from plumbing mishaps can bad enough to ruin your year and the inconvenience may put your life on hold altogether.
Don’t wait to get your plumbing back under control – keep it from getting out of hand in the first place and call Sarkinen Plumbing. Our fleet is staffed by certified technicians and specialists who are always on the move and ready to help. With the right local company that provides emergency plumbing services in Lake Oswego, you can keep a plumbing situation from snowballing into a destructive plumbing emergency.
When repairs just can’t wait and you’ve got pipes that lost control of your water, call the plumbers at Sarkinen Plumbing. We operate on a true 24 hour-a-day schedule and always stand behind our 5-Star Guarantee — day or night.
Got a plumbing emergency on your hands?
Caught at the right time, plumbing issues don’t always need same-day repairs, but a prompt response time never hurts. Most of the time, we know acting fast can make all the difference, even if it’s just a quick answer to a question. At no time is this more apparent than when water damage is present.
Water damage only gets worse and the effects can compound in minutes, so if your plumbing issue a burst pipe, water flowing uninterrupted, standing water or water that’s gone into any of the surfaces areas of your home, contact us immediately!
- We focus on line leaks and bursts so we can begin repairs as soon as possible.
- Water running cold? Our technicians can provide same-day water heater service.
- Advanced detection of mainline clogs and damage through use of specialized equipment followed by repairs.
- Our crew delivers short notice trenchless and traditional main water line replacement and repair.
- Clog location and removal from any line, inside or outside your home.
- Location, identification and repair of breaches, leaks, backups or major clogs in your plumbing system.
Dealing With A Plumbing Emergency
- Find and turn off the affected water line. The first thing to remember is that this depends on where the problem is occurring. Toilets and water fixtures like sinks have a valve at the base, you’ve probably seen it before. Shutting that off in the event of a backup. As for your main water shut-off valve, that’s located on the side of the house, near your meter. This will shut off the main supply of water to your home and prevent water from continuing to make things worse. If you have any questions about where your valve is, call us and we’ll help you find it.
- Turn off your water heater. If you’ve got big plumbing problems related to your water heater (or any serious plumbing problems at all), power it down to keep your heater from overheating, building up pressure, and bursting a line.
- Stop minor leaks immediately and open spigots. Small leaks can be patched easily with plumbers tape. Always have some handy. Catch excessive water in buckets and do everything necessary to keep water from seeping into your home’s surfaces like floors or walls. After that’s under control, go ahead and open drains and spigots outdoors to release pressure and clear out the remaining water in the system. Call us if you need help with this.
- Don’t wait to call Sarkinen Plumbing. We’ll get to the scene as fast as possible but in the meantime, have an action plan in case of a plumbing emergency. Your quick response could save you thousands of dollars and days of problems. Sarkinen Plumbing is your plumber on standby. We will assess the situation as soon as we arrive, and begin getting things under control immediately. We provide emergency services for both homes and businesses.
Contact us for emergency plumbing in Gresham today.
You don’t need to wait to talk to get some one to your plumbing emergency. 24/7 help is just a phone call away. Call or contact Sarkinen Plumbing and get help now.
BOTH YOUNG MEN WAS INPRESSIVE ON HOW THEY WENT ABOUT THERE WORK. A PLEASURE TO WATCH. ALSO NICE CLEANUP AFTER WORK WAS DONE.
We have an older home with old pipes that were not draining. When I called 3 Mountain plumbing I was immediately offered their special they offering. Derrick came to our door with a smile, a great attitude and explained everything as he did it. He was helpful and did a fantastic job of getting our pipes cleared. His friendly attitude made the whole experience great. Thank you
BROKEN OUTSIDE FAUCET
So life saver. This plumbing company technicians showed up very quickly from the time we called. I messed up in working on a leaking outside faucet which also involved getting in the crawlspace. The job was completed within the hour and that meant the water source is back on. Thank you so much for showing up when desperately needed. For sure you are now added to our contact list.
Great Re-piping job
My galvanized pipes were full of sediment and causing problems. Ryan and his helper replaced all the pipes over a 2-day process with minimal inconvenience . All this at a fair price. Thanks
We had a dripping and leaking outside facet, Mike and his assistant got to my house right on time and were very professional. They were able to fix the problem quickly and efficiently. I’m very pleased with this company and I will highly recommend Sarkinen Plumbing