Underground water leak or clog? Get main water line repair in Portland, OR.
Your main water line provides your property with access to the city grid. This is true for both in-flow and out-flow, and both can be affected when your main line is compromised. These can lead to serious problems when left unaddressed. You want main water line repair in Portland, OR from an experienced local plumbing company. You want Sarkinen Plumbing.
As one of the most trusted providers of main water line repair in Portland, OR, we don’t take our duties lightly. Our 5-star plumbing service guarantee is reflected in everything we do. That means having the most well trained, highly experienced technicians quickly to your door. That means having the best equipment available for fast and accurate diagnoses. That means only using main line replacement parts that meet or exceed OEM specifications. Most importantly, that means providing you with the best main water line repair in Portland.
Mainline problems will continue until they are repaired. Failing to do so can damage your foundation, create sinkholes, and worse.
We repair these main water line problems:
- Old pipes – Much of the current infrastructure wfas installed in the 1950’s and 60’s. Knowing how old your pipes are can help determine whether repairs or replacement is the best solution.
- Poor soil conditions – If you’ve got poor soil conditions like soil containing excessive chloride levels or low resistivity, it can corrode main water lines. Clay soil can be particularly damaging.
- Invasive tree growth – Root growth is one of the largest causes of mainline damage. Even shrubbery can grow deep enough to strangle, break, or crack your main water lines.
- Inferior pipe materials – Many older pipes are made out of inferior materials that are more prone to deterioration than modern alternatives. These include pipes made from tile, steel, and even clay. Combine this with corrosive soil and you have plumbing repipes waiting to happen.
Remaining vigilant is the best preemptive measure you can take. If you encounter the following problems, call us immediately for main water line repair!
Are you ignoring these signs of a main water line issue?
- Spikes in your water bill
- Decreases in water flow or pressure
- Indentations in your lawn
- New lawn grass concentrations
- Strange unpleasant odors
- Moisture spots in your home
- Flooding in the yard
- Flooding in the basement
- Excessive or easy clogging
The best water line repair comes from experienced plumbers.
With over 20 years in the industry, our technicians are some of the best at main water line repair in Portland, OR. We make sure to provide a fast and accurate diagnosis, taking care to stop contributing factors as fast as possible in order to prevent the spread of damage. Our technicians have access to all the tools necessary to promote efficiency. We want to get to the heart of the problem as soon as possible in order to provide you with timely repairs.
Our technicians always make sure you know the situation in its entirety, and what options are available to you. We’ll provide sewer system repair recommendations based on what we think will provide the most affordable, longest lasting repairs. We always use the most reliable name brand replacement parts for the job. These tend to have longer manufacturer warranties and better performance specifications.
We can begin underground water line repairs in Portland today! Contact us now.
We value your time, and whether we’re working at your home or business always try to leave the smallest footprint possible. That means extensive cleanup after a job is complete. When providing commercial main water line repair in Portland we also understand the sensitivity of certain work environments. We’ll work with you to ensure work flow and business interruptions are as minimal as possible.
When you want professional, reliable, and efficient main water line repair today call or contact us today.