Plumbing repipes in Portland solve rusty water issues.
There are a number of issues that come with old plumbing depending on the material environmental factors as well as the age and material type. These problems can present themselves in manners that can have a negative impact on your property.
If you’ve decided it’s time for plumbing repipes in Portland, the experienced plumbers at Sarkinen Plumbing are just who you need. High quality and affordable pricing don’t have to be opposites; a good plumber can give you both!
Repiping a house fixes water quality and pressure problems.
A plumbing repipe may be the answer if you’re experiencing any of the following:
- Reduced water pressure in sinks, showers, or other lines.
- Rust-colored water or other discoloration.
- Pipes are persistently leaky
- Pressure drops when using multiple fixtures at once.
- You have a slab leak.
- You have older galvanized steel piping.
What factors can affect my pipe integrity?
Sometimes, plumbing repairs will take care of your problem. Other times, you may be dealing with an issue that’s so widespread that the best and most cost-effective solution is to get your plumbing repiped in Portland. Some of these factors include:
- Age – Older plumbing is more likely to use galvanized piping, which comes with a host of problems. Some of these are as old as WWII!
- Soil Conditions – There are certain soil conditions that are bad for pipe materials. Our repipe specialists test for these conditions. High levels of chloride and a low electrical resistivity can cause premature corrosion of pipes and water lines. Soil with a high clay content can be particularly damaging.
- Tree Growth – One of the main reasons why we do plumbing repipes in Portland is because of tree and root growth. These strong roots can get into the pipes and obstruct water flow, causing the water in your entire home to have problems.
- Warning Signs – If you’ve seen any warning signs that indicate problems, it can be much less stressful to get service before it becomes an urgent plumbing issue. Look for main water line problems in addition to the above. Don’t hesitate to contact us for a diagnosis.
We use commercial grade repiping materials.
We’ll diagnose the problem before starting any work to make sure you know the extent of the problem. Sometimes, you don’t have to get a whole home repipe; a small section may be enough. However, it’s often a good idea to do the whole home at once if you have the budget because many times when one section goes out, the rest is soon to follow.
Our plumbing company uses a variety of materials that we can use for your new pipes. PEX piping is strong and affordable, polypropylene has shown to be durable, and copper is always a smart choice.
Depending on the area and your budget, one pipe type may be better than another. We’ll give you all the information you need to make a sound suggestion. We use a variety of methods when performing plumbing repiping on Portland properties. Our plumbers are exceptionally skilled and provide great work inside and outside your home or business. In many instances, we can even perform trenchless repiping that better preserves your property.
Contact us for a repipe in Portland today!
If you’ve suffered from any pipe-related damage or seen the signs, it may be time to repipe your home. We will inspect your pipes in full before making recommendations, and answer any questions you have. It all begins with a single call, so call or contact us today.
Great Re-piping job
My galvanized pipes were full of sediment and causing problems. Ryan and his helper replaced all the pipes over a 2-day process with minimal inconvenience . All this at a fair price. Thanks
We had a dripping and leaking outside facet, Mike and his assistant got to my house right on time and were very professional. They were able to fix the problem quickly and efficiently. I’m very pleased with this company and I will highly recommend Sarkinen Plumbing
Jerri Test Direct From Customer Website – SUBMIT A REVIEW FORM
Jerri Test for Dex – SUBMIT A REVIEW FORM
Tested from SUBMIT A REVIEW form on this page: https://sarkinenplumbingandhvac.com/emergency-plumbing-services-vancouver-wa/
I have used Sarkinen on numerous occasions including after hour emergency situations . My review is long overdue . I have never been more satisfied with a company than I have with Sarkinen . From the office personnel to the field technicians that have come to my house they are impeccable . I will never use another plumbing contractor . Thank you Sarkinen !