Things to Do in Vancouver WA
Vancouver, WA, is ranked 4th as the largest city in Washington with 174,000 residents as per the Census carried out in 2016. It has an ethnically diverse population and is among the top cities worldwide to live in. The city is located along the Columbia River and lies at the border of Oregon and Washington.
Despite being a popular filming location for movie producers, Vancouver is home to theatres, mountains, art galleries and museums; the city is full of life and has something for everyone. If you’re wondering what you can do in Vancouver, you’re in the right place. Here are the top 25 things to do in Vancouver according to one on the best plumbing contractors in the area.
Top 25 Fun Things You Can Do in Vancouver, WA
1. Explore the state history at the Officers Row located at the Fort Vancouver National Historic Site
2. Bike or trek in a round-trip tour of the city across the two bridges on the Columbia River
3. Watch native birds such as the elusive western finch at the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge
4. Dip with your kids at the Esther Short Park Fountain
5. Rollerblade or walk along the Renaissance Trail at the riverfront or simply watch the beautiful scenery
6. Explore funky galleries, chic eateries and beautiful shops in the Uptown Village
7. Learn about water stewardship and its essence at the Water Resources Education Center
8. Enjoy picturesque views along the Northern Clark County Scenic Drive & take beautiful shots
9. Explore your photography skills at the Fort Vancouver Historic Site’s heirloom garden
10. Learn how to make heritage blankets using wool at the Pendleton Woolen Mill
11. Hike at Mountain Falls or go for a picnic at the bridge’s base
12. Let your kids discover the Vancouver Community Library and engage their sensors
13. Go fishing at the Washougal River
14. Tour Downtown Vancouver’s art galleries
15. Hike or bike at the best Foliage Fall in Vancouver
16. Paddleboard or kayak at the Lacamas Lake
17. Discover new edible foods at the Cedar Creek Grist Mill that has been in operation for over 140 years
18. Tour the Pomeroy Living History Farm to see pets and enjoy the aroma of fresh flowers
19. Explore nature at the Mt. St. Helens at the Gifford Pinchot National Forest that covers at least 1.3 million acres
20. Watch the athletic Penguin event at the Clark College
21. Attend a free concert in Esther Short Park at the Six to Sunset Series in Vancouver
22. Visit the Pearson Air Field to watch historic planes take off and land
23. Visit a dog-friendly park in Vancouver to play with pooches
24. See the aquatic life and explore Mother Nature at the Columbia Springs Environmental Education Center
25. Grab a slice of pizza at one of our many pizzerias.
These are just some of the fun things you can do in Vancouver, but there are lots of other activities. For instance, you can go swimming and engage in water or winter sports depending on your time of visiting and the prevailing weather conditions.
Contact us to learn more about fun things you can do in Vancouver, WA, with your kids or the entire family.