Do you need a 24/7 emergency plumber in Gresham, OR?
Sometimes, plumbing can’t wait. In fact, most plumbing problems can escalate and cause damage or major inconvenience if not addressed quickly. Day or night, plumbing emergencies have the tendency to strike when they cause the most trouble.
To get your plumbing back under control, our fleet is always on the field and ready to assist. With the right local company that provides emergency plumbing services in Gresham, your emergency might be little more than hiccup in your day-to-day routine.
When the clock’s ticking and you’ve got water taking a toll on your home, call the plumbers at Sarkinen Plumbing. We operate 24 hours a day and stand behind our 5-Star Guarantee 365 days a year.
Do you have a plumbing emergency?
Plumbing issues don’t always need immediate repairs, but a fast response time never hurts and can make all the difference. At no time is this more true than when water damage is present. Water damage multiplies and the effects can compound quickly, so if your issue involves water flowing freely, standing water or water that’s penetrated any of the surfaces areas of your home, contact us immediately!
- We target line leaks and breaks and begin immediate repairs as soon as we locate the breach.
- Cold water? Our technicians troubleshoot and repair broken water heaters.
- Advanced detection of mainline clogs and damage through use of specialized equipment followed by repairs.
- Short notice trenchless and traditional main water line repair and replacements.
- Clog location and removal from any line, anywhere in your plumbing system.
- Location, identification and repair of backups or major clogs in home plumbing and mainlines.
How to handle a plumbing emergency
- Shut off the affected water line. First thing to remember, this depends on where the problem is occurring. Toilets and water fixtures like sinks have a valve at the base that you’ve likely seen before. Shutting that off should be the first thing you do in the event of a backup. Your main water shut-off valve is located on the house side near your meter. This will shut off city water and keep any water from entering your home from the public water supply. If you have any questions about where your valve is, call us and we’ll help you find it.
- Power down and turn off your water heater. Doing so will keep your heater from overheating, building up pressure, and bursting a line.
- Stop minor leaks as soon as possible and open all spigots. Small leaks can be patched with plumbers tape. Excess water that’s leaking can be caught with buckets or pots to prevent water damage. After that, go ahead and open your drains and spigots outdoors to release pressure and clear out the remaining water in the system.
- Give a call to Sarkinen Plumbing. Thought we get to the scene as fast as possible, taking these steps immediately can help reduce the potential for damage. Which means it’s always best to call a plumber as soon as you notice a problem. We will assess the situation as soon as we arrive, and begin diagnostics and repairs. Emergency services are available for homes and businesses.
Contact us for emergency plumbing in Gresham today.
You don’t need to wait until morning. 24/7 help is just a phone call away. We arrive quickly, prepared, and get to work immediately. When you have a plumbing emergency, don’t wait. Call or contact Sarkinen Plumbing and get help now.
Outstanding and Exemplary Service
The best plumbing company in the Northwest! We have used their services many times and have always received professional and excellent service! Ryan, especially, is the best technician! He has consistently provided outstanding service!!
Robert Paquet was outstanding in being familiar with the case, his follow-up and his total attitude. He was on top of what was going on with my insurance claim with State Farm. I certainly would highly recommend him. Thank you, Robert.
BOTH YOUNG MEN WAS INPRESSIVE ON HOW THEY WENT ABOUT THERE WORK. A PLEASURE TO WATCH. ALSO NICE CLEANUP AFTER WORK WAS DONE.
We have an older home with old pipes that were not draining. When I called Sarkinen Plumbing I was immediately offered their special they offering. Tony came to our door with a smile, a great attitude and explained everything as he did it. He was helpful and did a fantastic job of getting our pipes cleared. His friendly attitude made the whole experience great. Thank you
BROKEN OUTSIDE FAUCET
So life saver. This plumbing company technicians showed up very quickly from the time we called. I messed up in working on a leaking outside faucet which also involved getting in the crawlspace. The job was completed within the hour and that meant the water source is back on. Thank you so much for showing up when desperately needed. For sure you are now added to our contact list.